- Marvel at historical delights and hospitality in Iran
- Explore the world's first temple, Göbekli Tepe, in Eastern Turkey
- Discover medieval monasteries in the Balkans
- Immerse yourself in Buddhist and rural culture in Myanmar
- Get off the beaten track in hidden Indochina
- Travel through the Himalayas, tiger reserves and tribal villages in North East India
- Get under the skin of Colombia, South America’s best kept secret
- Uncover the indigenous treasures of Oaxaca in Mexico
- Sip tea with the Berbers in Southern Morocco
- Admire classic cars, colonial towns and Caribbean culture in Cuba
SMALL GROUPS & TAILOR-MADE TRAVEL
We only take a maximum of twelve people on our small group tours making for a more intimate and flexible travel experience for our clients, as well as ensuring we leave as small a footprint as possible on the places we visit.
For those wanting a private or tailor-made trip, simply tell us what your requirements and any special interests, and we can organise your perfect tour.
We have personally travelled extensively in each of our destinations and together with the expertise of our ground handlers, we have hand crafted all our itineraries with you, the traveller, in mind. We regularly re-visit places to ensure that our high standards are always maintained.
We offer a range of diverse trip styles to cater to most travellers – from culture, festivals and archaeology to wildlife, activity and culinary experiences.
Since we have travelled to our destinations, sometimes multiple times over the years, we have developed very good relationships with our guides, who play a key role in ensuring you get the most from your trip. We believe they will give you an intimate insight into these off the beaten track destinations. On escorted tours they also ensure that logistics on the ground run as smoothly as possible.
We realise good characterful accommodation is essential to your travel experience, so we offer everything from delightful heritage properties, boutique guesthouses and converted monasteries to luxury desert camps, jungle lodges and home-stays.
As a financially responsible tour operator, we are ATOL-bonded and all non-flight packages are protected through IPP, which means you can travel with the knowledge and peace of mind that your holiday is 100% financially protected.
Lonely Planet, Rough Guide, Bradt, Footprint and Wanderlust Magazine.