“That’s The Best Holiday I Have Ever Had!”
An adventure on the TRUE NORTH is considered one of Australia’s most revered tourism experiences. Guests consistently remark ‘that’s the best holiday I have ever had’.
Extended periods at sea are specifically excluded and activity-based itineraries provide ultimate opportunity to experience the destination. Daily activities can include helicopter flights, scenic walks, fishing, snorkelling, diving, picnics, natural history and cultural events.
The TRUE NORTH is an Australian registered ship and is not required to exit territorial waters during Australian voyages – every day on-board the TRUE NORTH is an activity day!
The TRUE NORTH is also purpose built to access wilderness areas – bigger ships cannot go where we go! Multiple expedition boats take guests away in small groups to experience wilderness up-close and, everybody on-board has much greater opportunity to do ‘what they want, when they want’!
And, to add another dimension to adventure, most cruise options feature a ship’s helicopter.
The TRUE NORTH also features the ultimate in comfort and style. Spacious cabins offer modern decor, en-suites, satellite telephones and in-cabin entertainment. Guest numbers are limited to 36 and an Australian crew of 20 uniquely chaperones every experience.
The ship is renowned for its on-board dining.
- The Kimberley – a panorama of rugged mountains, spectacular gorges and majestic waterfalls
- The still-wild coast of Western Australia featuring the intriguing Abrolhos Islands, world-famous Ningaloo Reef, fishing paradise at the Montebello Islands and, the pristine Rowley Shoals
- The breathtaking islands of the Raja Ampat
- The whale sharks of Cenderawasih Bay
- The mighty Sepik River and the un-spoilt islands of Papua New Guinea
- The rarely visited Louisiade Archipelago
- Beautiful Sydney Harbour
- A seafood safari around the delightful Eyre Peninsular!
Contact North Star Australia
North Star Cruises Australia
Carnarvon Street (PO Box 654)
Phone: (+61 8) 91921 829
Fax: (+61 8) 91921 830
Email: [email protected]