The BluHope campaign, run by the British High Commissioner in Malaysia, aims to educate citizens of all ages as to why we must protect the oceans, and inspire and empower communities globally to take the steps needed to stop plastic pollution.
Following successful events to mark World Oceans Day and World Childrens Day, the campaign is hosting a new day of webinars on Thursday 10 December, inspired by the upcoming ‘2021 Super Year for Biodiversity and Climate Change’.
The webinars will be hosted on the Asia Dive Expo (ADEX) platform and run from 10 am – midnight (Malaysia time) (+8 GMT).
• Official Launch with an introduction by HE Charles Hay, British High Commissioner to Malaysia (2am UK time)
• Deep Dive 1: The new future for sustainable land use mechanisms and nature protection.
• Deep Dive 2: Blue Carbon rising: revitalising conservation and management of coastal wetlands and seascapes for climate and nature resilience
• Deep Dive 4: Bringing wider global, regional and local high level perspectives to nature protection.
• Film Night in partnership with WWF-Malaysia featuring WWF’s Our Planet Series video’s “Jungle” (YouTube), Halo Series on “How sustainable palm oil save orangutan”
Live webinars available here: https://www.adex.asia/