1. Nearly 90 per cent of the country is classified as desert.
2. It has a population roughly half that of the Netherlands.
3. It has 1,744km of land boundaries and a 26km coastline.
4. Over a quarter of its adults are obese.
5. It has twice as many airports as Singapore.
The first five correct entries drawn win a Cicerone guide of their choice (please state your preference on entry).
For a list of all Cicerone’s guides, visit www.cicerone.co.uk. Use the code ‘GEOGRAPHICAL’ to get a 25 per cent discount on any Cicerone guide purchased.
This was published in the September 2017 edition of Geographical magazine.