1. It has land borders with three other countries.
2. The birth rate is half that of Oman.
3. Petroleum forms 39 per cent of national exports.
4. Over 80 per cent of the population live in urban areas.
5. It has over 50,000 islands, and one active volcano.
The first five correct entries drawn win a Cicerone guide of their choice (please state your preference on entry).
For a list of all Cicerone’s guides, visit www.cicerone.co.uk. Use the code ‘GEOGRAPHICAL’ to get a 25 per cent discount on any Cicerone guide purchased.
This was published in the July 2017 edition of Geographical magazine.