1. The world’s largest importer of coal and natural gas.
2. A total land area roughly half the size of Chile.
3. A national obesity rate equal with Tanzania and Sri Lanka.
4. The median age is double that of Pakistan.
5. More than 70 per cent of the country consists of mountains.
The first five correct entries drawn win a Cicerone guide of their choice (please state your preference on entry).
For a list of all Cicerone’s guides, visit www.cicerone.co.uk. Use the code ‘GEOGRAPHICAL’ to get a 25 per cent discount on any Cicerone guide purchased.
This was published in the April 2017 edition of Geographical magazine.